Welcome to May, Mental Health Awareness Month and our New Normal! I gotta tell you, riding this wave of COVID-19 has had some chills, spills and wipe outs. It hasn’t been pretty. I think we all agree that our mental state is being affected. So, it’s so timely that my guest, Teaching Artist and Wellness Advocate Tara Whitney Rison is offering easy-to-implement strategies to maintain our wellness not just to get through the daily challenges of this pandemic but for the life that awaits.
Tara Whitney Rison, is currently based in the triangle area of NC. Tara is an Independent Consultant and runs an online health and wellness business. Tara is also a professional actress and received a Master of Fine Arts in Acting from University of NC Greensboro and performs locally and nationally in Theatre, Commercial, Voice Overs & Film & television.
Theater work is life work. And Tara, through art, is not afraid to go there. Her brilliance is how she uses improv to usher people into awareness. They see themselves in her role play about life situations and how we respond.
In this episode, Tara shines a light on how:
- Poor health is a symptom of the lack of investment.
- Sick is normal and well is abnormal.
- The top three things she did reversed Crohn’s disease and took her off prescription medications.
- Our gut is tied to our mind and how we feel
…and much more
Tara makes wellness normal and offers insights to help us adopt it as a lifestyle. This episode had so many nuggets!
CONNECT WITH TARA
Tara Whitney Rison
Tara’s Facebook Page:
Tara’s Holistic Wellness Space:
Tara’s LinkedIn Page
LET SUZETTE HELP
During this coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis, she will be offering coaching sessions on a sliding fee scale. So if you need someone to talk with who will not judge you but will be a source of encouragement and a reminder that who you are, whose you are and why you are is more than enough to overcome your current circumstances, here's how to get in contact with her:
- For first-timers, the first hour of our session is free. Just click http://www.calendly.com/suzettevearnon to get on my calendar. If you do not receive notification immediately, send me a direct email at mailto:email@example.com and I'll confirm within 24 hours.
- For return customers, click bit.ly/slidingfeeform. Provide your first name and email where you'd like the information sent and you'll get my sliding fee scale breakdown. Make sure to check your email and your spam folder for an immediate response.
OTHER OPPORTUNITIES TO CONNECT WITH SUZETTE
Get on her mailing list: bit.ly/ssviplist
To get notifications of new episodes or to dive more deeply into today's episode, subscribe, post your questions and comments. Suzette responds to the questions and comments personally. And while you're at it, leave a review.
Thank you for listening!
Music by DH The Composer https://linktr.ee/dhthecomposer
Cover Design by Odyssey Administrative Services, LLC https://www.facebook.com/odysseyadministrativeservices
Photo from the gallery of royalty free photo options on Pixteller.com