Kicking off my Recovering From Divorce Series is Voice Actor, International Public Speaker and The World's #1 Master Trainer on Relationship Sales Dynamics™, Spike Spencer. In this episode, Spike shares his heartbreak at discovering his then-wife with his best friend, moving past the anger and internal blocks, to learning to cook with the right ingredients to attract the right partner. Listen as Spike explains the something that has to click so heartbreak doesn't become a life sentence.
In this episode, Spike and Suzette talk about:
- Why heartbreak is not a life sentence but merely a stepping stone to richer relationships
- Understanding that failure works for you not against you
- This reality: to attract a strong woman, he has to become a strong man
- The importance of a man knowing his way around the kitchen
Things that made us go hmmm
“That’s what God needed to give me. It actually happened for me, not to me.”
“In order to attract a strong woman, you have to become a strong man. And it's not a fake phony strength, it's got to be something strong, solid and internal.”
“A man who has stopped growing has stopped being attractive.”
“You attract where you are.”
“If you want to find the woman of your dreams, you better become the man of hers.”
“You don’t need to change your message, you need to change your tribe.”
“If I'm going to fall as long as I fall forward I'm still going in the right direction."
About Spike Spencer
Spike Spencer created Relationship Sales Dynamics™ - a fusion of dating techniques and business training. Through his Clear. Connect. Close. process, Spike helps entrepreneurs, business owners, couples and families connect better and move forward in their businesses and personal lives. Spike was featured in the Netflix docu-series, “Chicken Soup for the Soul’s Being Dad” and he is the author of the upcoming book, FoodGame: A Man’s Ultimate Recipe For Dating Success.
- Spike Spencer Official Website
- Spike Spencer “FoodGame: A Man’s Ultimate Recipe For Dating Success” Special Launch Offer
- Spike Spencer Crack your B.A.N.K. In 90 Seconds Personality Code
- The 5 Love Languages Official Assessment by Gary Chapman
No matter how you slice it, divorce is devastating. The pulling apart can be brutal. At the same time, the heartbreak need not be a life sentence. Accepting that it is over and moving on requires being strong enough to shift the focus from who was wrong and who gets what to healing your heart so you can move on to the richer life - and even love - that awaits.
What were your aha moments? We'd love to hear them!
To dive more deeply into today's episode or to get answers to specific questions, join other Enough Warriors at Enough Factor Connect.
Interested in being a guest?
We've made it easy peasy! Click here and someone from our team will contact you!
Interested in my free audio?
Instantly access "How Dating Mr. Wrong Led Me to Mr. Right" now from my official website, www.suzettesolutions.com/ourpodcast
Thank you for listening!
- Music by DH The Composer
- Cover Design by Odyssey Administrative Services, LLC
- Photo from the gallery of royalty free photo options on Pixteller.com