For a long time, Tandee Salter felt she wasn't enough and she didn't deserve success. She was bullied for being a nerd, preferring to go the library over going to recess and it went down from there. Her confidence suffered with one devastating rejection after another culminating with going through a divorce.
At the time of this interview, there had been a lot of suicides and accidental deaths in the entertainment world. Kristoff St. John was one of them. Tandee expressed a willingness to share about her own bouts with grief and depression in hopes of helping others struggling in silence.
- The value of having a therapist
- How slowing down and journaling helps her through the rough patches
- How finding her path in business and working with clients helped reinforce not just that she is enough, but she was always enough
Tandee and Suzette talk about mindset and how it is key to recovery. Reflecting on our most powerful connections, they talked about:
- Friendship and what we should and shouldn't expect from friends
- Why people fall away when we go through difficult seasons
- The importance of connecting authentically in business
As a business strategist and copy writer, Tandee helps clients find their voice and put it in copy. She does it by:
- Helping them connect with the meaning behind the words
- Deconstructing their biggest fears and helping them see their own abilities
- Getting in their space so she can capture their authentic voice and bring it to their content
More About Tandee
Things that made me go hmm
"I was enough all along. I was always enough."
"Everyone needs a therapist"
"Words are powerful and can take you to different levels"
"Authenticity is more than a catch phrase"
"Just because people love us doesn't mean they have the grace to go in those dark places that we have to go."
"This isn't the same thing. You're at a whole different level"
Tandee Salter Website www.tandeesalter.com
Tandee Salter Facebook https://www.facebook.com/tandeesalter/
Success Igniters Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/successigniters
Tandee Salter Instagram www.instagram.com/tandeesalter
Authentic Influence Entrepreneur Growth Membership https://gumroad.com/l/sakpX
Says Tandee, "Remember you are already enough. And you don't have to be conformed to anything society says you have to be."
What were your aha moments? We'd love to hear them!
To dive more deeply into today's episode or to get answers to specific questions, join us at Enough Factor Connect at www.facebook.com/groups/enoughfactorconnect.
Interested in being a guest?
We've made it easy peasy! Go to www.suzettesolutions.com/ourpodcast to "Want To Be A Guest"! and someone from our team with contact you!
Thank you for listening!
Music by DH The Composer https://linktr.ee/dhthecomposer
Cover Design by Odyssey Administrative Services, LLC https://www.facebook.com/odysseyadministrativeservices
Photo from the gallery of royalty free photo options on Pixteller.com